Yes. Sorry. I'm merging my issues for the day in my head :)

On 5/17/2011 12:56 PM, Melcon Moraes wrote:
Did you mean Audiocodes BOOTP tool?

-
MM

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:23, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet) <mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com <mailto:mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    FYI, after de-bricking it with with the Polycom BOOTP tool, it
    took the latest 5.8 fine. No more 6.x for me!

    On 5/16/2011 7:24 PM, Todd Hodgen wrote:

    Can you run them on 5.8 or 5.6 and not mess with updating them to
    6.0?

    Seems like an issue needs to be opened with Audiocodes.

    *From:*sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
    <mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
    [mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] *On Behalf Of
    *Tony Graziano
    *Sent:* Monday, May 16, 2011 4:44 PM
    *To:* mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com
    <mailto:mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com>; Discussion list for users of
    sipXecs software
    *Subject:* Re: [sipx-users] Slightly OT: Bricking Audiocodes MP114

    I recall a lot of chatter a while back with the larger gateways
    and a bad PS but what you are seeing is different. Ask me again
    why "I don't prefer AC gateways...".

    To restore MP-11x to factory default settings, take these 3 steps:
    1. Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the device.
    2. With a paper clip or any other similar pointed object, press
    and hold down the Reset
    button (located on the rear panel) for about six seconds; the
    Fail LED turns red and
    the device restores to factory default settings.
    3. When the Fail LED turns off, reconnect the Ethernet cable to
    the device.

    On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Matthew Kitchin (usenet/public)