SipX 4.2.1.018971

An inbound call is sent to an unattended extension.
After a few rings the call is then forwarded to the extension's voice
mailbox (per the call forwarding rule).
The caller then hears the personal greeting.
Then the following system prompt plays:
"When you are finished, press one for more options.  To reach the operator,
dial zero at anytime."
Then the caller hears the beep.

The customer would very much like to eliminate the system prompt completely
and have the beep right after the personal greeting for all extensions.
I said that would be no problem and now I can't figure it out at all!!

Has anyone had to make this change before and can give me a pointer?

Thank you.