Thank you.  I found the wav files here: /usr/share/www/doc/stdprompts and
for fun I deleted the two that I wanted to get rid of, but the phrase was
still spoken both before and after I bounced the server.

Is there any other way that I might be able to get rid of the phrase "when
you are finished, press one for more options.
To reach the operator, dial zero at anytime." that is at the end of every
user's voice mail greeting?
I came across this issue:  http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-7578.
The funny thing is that this problem is exactly the way I'd like mine to be
normally, but I couldn't figure out how to reproduce this on my system?

Any thoughts and/or suggestions?