You don't need an NDA to try a regular license. They only want an NDA to do
a customization. Th between the standard commercial/retail version and the
guts are essentially the same. If you read their NDA, it's rather plain and
very standard, so if you need a custom skin, etc., I don't see why you
wouldn't spend 60.00 or whatever to "see if it works" before worrying about
an NDA...

http://support.myitdepartment.net

<http://support.myitdepartment.net>Blog:
http://blog.myitdepartment.net