I couldn't try Bria,  because they want an NDA just to talk sales numbers. But
I can tell you all the functions your looking for work fine in Spark client
3.6.0.

Matt White <mwh...@thesummit-grp.com> wrote:

Has anybody gotten Bria 3.2 to use the contact directory from sipx?

The device profile in sipx show the softphone-directory.xml which contains
valid data.

I've also set a few speeddials on the user account with presence enabled which
also never shows up.

The softphone does autoprovision from DHCP with the account, and changes I make
to the profile like codec's etc are pciked up by the softphone.  So it seems to
picking up the config just fine.

Any hints?

Also, can a Bria monitor the presence of a polycom?  So far using RLS in Bria
doesn't seem to do much.  Not sure if the two are related.

-M