Well, if you look at the trace you attached it came from sipxbridge.  I
can't vouch from the trace what sipxbridge may or may not have sent to the
itsp.
On May 23, 2011 2:00 AM, "Matthew Kitchin (usenet/public)" <
mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm definitely still fighting it. I started a new thread the other day
with subject "482 Loop Detected". Are you saying the ITSP is sending a bye
and sipXbridge is then relaying it on before the call setup is completed? I
had Verizon trace from their end, and they claimed the bye came from me. I'm
not sure the tech I spoke with was competent though. I'm having a new data
drop put in tomorrow per another discussion on this issue.
sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>