I have a recent 4.4.0 upgrade that at boot consumes just under 2GB of
ram at bootup. I rebooted the system at 5pm, and with very few actual
call flows, consumes the rest of the memory overnight (8GB). The only
thing happening at night is a backup. It has just over 100 lines
registered. It's on its own vlan, etc.

I have seen the system on its first day of use then eat into swap and
start exhibiting "stuck" (like no prack) calls.

I've disabled it for now in lieu of another method which should yield
more results tomorrow on whether or not it can be backed up without
consuming 5gb more of ram.

Is there a limit to the memory the sipx backup can consume?

http://support.myitdepartment.net
Blog:
http://blog.myitdepartment.net

Linked-In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4