It was never 4.0.4 Which was upgraded 4.2.1 & 4.4.0 At the same time.

Then a backup was Done and restored to a new system. The backup isthe A
little over 2 gig Before compressed. It has 110 lines.
On Jun 1, 2011 8:23 AM, "Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)" <
mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-9236
> The backup needs to be decent sized to really expose the issue.
>
> On 6/1/2011 7:08 AM, Matthew Kitchin (usenet/public) wrote:
>> I have a jira on this. I can look it up in a little while. This was the
same on 4.2.1 for me. I have one large system (4.2.1 still) with about 160
lines and it eventually uses all 16 GB of RAM.