From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Dragan Jurkovic
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:00 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Problem with internal calls Polycom to Polycom
-PRACK missing

Did some more experimenting:

- Since we have working installation on remote site which is only
couple of patches behind I re installed 4.4, did not apply any "yum
update", and finally I restored config - problem persists
- "Virgin" installation, no patches, only two phones configured -
problem ppersists.
- To rule out cabling issues plugged two phones directly into a switch
- problem persists
- Used different switch - problem persists
- Finally reverted back to 4.2.1 - problem has gone away !?!?!

Has anyone else experience similar problem with 4.4 and not in 4.2.1?

Regards,
Dragan

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Dragan Jurkovic <dra...@jurkovic.ca> wrote:
> No BLAs.
>
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Nathaniel Watkins
> <nwatk...@garrettcounty.org> wrote:
>> Are you using BLA (shared lines) on these phones?  I've had some odd
issues in the past that were related to certain firmware and using BLA.