OK, I've reconfigured the port as follows to mark all ingress traffic
with a dscp value of 46 (ef):

interface GigabitEthernet1/0/7
  stp edged-port enable
  broadcast-suppression pps 3000
  port access vlan 162
  undo jumboframe enable
  description sipXecs
  traffic-priority inbound ip-group 2000 rule 0 dscp ef
  priority-trust cos

Thank you very much for your help.  Hopefully this improves things.