I am using x-lite softphone to register to SIPX via Karoo Bridge over WAN.
There is a firewall (transparent mode) between Karoo Bridge and WAN  There
is a firewall betweet x-lite and WAN.  The registration to sipx is
successfull.  Calls from within sipx's local network to the x-lite softphone
are successfull.  Calls from x-lite softphone to sipx's local network die on
invite.  After looking at tcpdump, I found a message stating

15618 38.709230 "src IP" "dst IP" ICMP Destination unreachable (Port
unreachable)

I suppose that this is the problem.

What I am not sure about is src IP or dst IP is unreachable?

Thanks in advance