On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Henry Dogger <h.dog...@telecats.nl> wrote:
> When my status is set to DoNotDisturb (I have checked the setting, send to
> voicemail on DND) I can’t use the function pickup or listen on the mybuddy.
> In fact every function concerning the MyBuddy calling my phone is not
> possible, I would understand this not working when my phone is on DND, is
> this normal behavior?

Did you expect calls w/mybuddy to go to voicemail when in DND?  Can
you explain terms "I can't use" and "this is not working" in more
detail?  Are you getting errors? silent ignores to your request...

> The second thing I noticed was, (still with the setting go to voicemail on
> DND) the DND is not working in a huntgroup, my phone will just ring for the
> amount of seconds I configured, I would suspect the phone not to be ringing,
> but moving on to the next in line… Is this also normal behavior?

Doesn't sound like desired behavior.  Question is: is this what
other's get too, in which case i would say it's a bug.