There is no relation between the provisioning server and the server where
a phone will register.
The provisioning server is just that; the place where a phone, in this
case Bria, gets its configuration files.
When it has the config it will register based on the information in there.
If the sip domain has more then 1 sip SRV records with equal priority then
Bria will pick one of them.
I do remember that newer Bria's always picks the first SRV, so if your DNS
does not "round-robin" the replies then all Bria's will register with
the first server.
This is however not caused by provisioning as such, but by the way DNS and
Bria work.

Paul

cyril constantin <cyril.constan...@gmail.com> wrote on 06-09-2011
09:48:00: