On 2/6/2012 3:10 PM, Nathaniel Watkins wrote:
> Has anyone else seen the below behavor?  I seem to get this about once a day
> - one minute later I get a message that the ITSP account has recovered.
>
> I was quick on the draw today - so as soon as the first email came in - I
> dialed my cell phone as a long distance call - sure enough, it was routed
> thru the PRI (which is my secondary gateway in sipXecs).  A minute later when
> the email came thru that everything was working - I called it again and it
> went thru voip.ms
>
> I'm guessing that calls are dropped when this happens - although, I've not
> gotten any calls about it...
>
> I suppose I can constantly ping newyork.voip.ms and see if I'm losing
> connectivity from my pc (although, it uses a different router).
>
> Thoughts?
This problem started for me about 3 months ago on all my voip.ms
clients.  Many chats, pings and traces with voip.ms.  Changed voip.ms
servers many times, tweaked settings but we would still loose registration.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR... switch your voip.ms to IP auth and inbound calls
via sip uri.  See my posts not to long ago about this.

Regards