On 2/10/2012 5:19 PM, m...@grounded.net wrote:
Is anyone on the list using appia?
Yes. We have one account with them. They have t.38 if you ask for it. I am not a big fan of fix price "plan" pricing. I miss having a voip.ms interface, and to be able to self serve, like if you have to call forward from the ITSP side.
Their phone service has been rock solid though and the setup was a breeze.

They don't yet have a GUI but talk about it being done soon.
Just changing ports takes having to communicate with support.

So far, every time we come to test something, we're told they need to program
that functionality in. We were trying to test a sip to analog gateway to use
with pbx's but nothing worked. They found some problems which took a week to
resolve saying that they didn't cover that functionality.

Now with sipx, they can't send to me on port 5080 yet I thought someone here
mentioned using them and they work fine.
You don't have to do IP auth with them.  They do registration also.
Here are my notes for appia:
*Sipx setting Registration Interval: 180 (not 600 - not sure about this one though)

Usually first password doesn't work. They have to reload trunk group.
When ordering specify 10 digit calling - no +1{phonenumber}* (if you want voip.ms style)

--
Regards