Kyle,

Thanks for the awesome info. I guess I'll just give up on the SIP
trunking until I find something more stable to make sipXecs work with
it. What do you use for your PRI gateways?

You're right about the local calls. If you make a lot of them, it makes
sense to get unlimited local. Most cheap ITSPs charge per minute for all
calls, inbound and outbound, local and LD.

Thanks,

Tim Ingalls
Shared Communications, Inc.
801-618-2102 Office