From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Douglas Hubler
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 10:02 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] CoLab

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM, Todd Hodgen <thod...@frontier.com> wrote:
> Douglas - will there be any published results for Hackfest?

A lot of the guys are visiting US for a while, but I can give you some info
i gathered. This is all work that will go into 4.6

Da Gangstas!
============
* We've worked thru the homer integration steps and don't expect any
surprises capturing that in rpm installation and system integration
(cfengine) scripts.
* We HEPv3 packets (wrapped by zeromq) sender integrated into sipXecs stack
* We have a HEPv3 capture server written that processes the HEPvs packets
and parses them ready to writing to DB
* We have start on DW writer for capture server

Bonus
* We think this will be a much better approach for capturing CSEs (data for
generating CDRs) then whats in 4.6 and has potential to replace that. Not
sure yet.
* Developed a multipurpose server that creates a HA distributed network
queue.

Night Losers
* Option to save voicemail saving to MP3 working.
* Still need to review production readiness

TBD