No not anymore. The new SBC has 2 interfaces one facing SIPX and the other
is facing ITSP

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:54 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Signaling issues on new install

Your environment in an all gateway environment because your SBC has only one
interface. It has nothing to do with the original post.
On Mar 14, 2012 8:27 PM, "S.K.- G" <skhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are experiencing similar problems, started after the phone registration
were moved to an external SBC(ACME 3820),,,,,,,,,,,.
We were working on changing our deployment by updating our core network
design, just completed the change this morning, our call flow became:
Polycom >> SIPX>> SBC>> ITSP .. All Polycom registration are done through
the SBC..
We are having the following issues:
1.       The MWI stopped to update itself.
2.       The MOH has also stopped to play .
3.       The caller ID setting on the "unmanaged Gateway" that is supposed
to override the users CLID is not taking in place and not working .. Also
the CLID is showing the extension number no matter what the setting was on
the extension caller ID settings.
4.       The call forwarding is still OK ; however, the attended AND
Unattended transfer failed to work.
Obviously, This external registration of the polycom phones has severely
affected other features and ACME support are asking us to resolve our SIPX
issues ..I know I need to support my findings with Traces but will do so
after our firewall is deployed in place ;).

Is there by chance a way to treat ACME 3820 as a "MANAGED" gateway?  Can we
use ACME 1000 for it?

Regards
Saad Khankan