Is anyone using shared lines successfully? I am finding that I could really
use this feature here, however, it seems to be buggy. I have seen some
phone stop working if their line is shared (if they hit their line they get
brief dialtone and the line is released). Also seeing some weird things
where red light stay on even when line is idle on other phones.

Anyone successfully using shared lines?

Polycom 650's. Firmware 3.2.6.0314
Bootrom 3.1.6.011.

Jes

--

Jesse Becker

Technical Manager
Office of Information Technology
Network+ | Linux+ Certified Professional
DATATEL+SGHE @ SUNY Ulster
491 Cottekill Road, Stone Ridge, NY  12484
Tel 845-687-5064 | Fax 845-687-5105
beck...@sunyulster.edu | www.sunyulster.edu

<http://www.sunyulster.edu/>

Open or check the status of a ticket by visiting Helpdesk
Online<https://helpdesk.sunyulster.edu/>
Look up answers to frequently asked questions by visiting the
Knowledge Base<https://kb.sunyulster.edu/>