Quick question which Patton device is everyone using with sipxecs? Going
to try and do some testing.

Aaron Pursell
Network Systems Administration
Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc.
4400 Central Ave
Great Falls, Montana  59405

(406) 771-3721
aar...@esgw.org
>>> Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> 3/25/2012 10:21 PM

I am using 6.1 I have no issues with that. I do have pesky issues with
call park and call park return, but not sure that's a gateway issue.

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Josh Patten <jpat...@ezuce.com>