On 3/27/2012 12:03 PM, Stiles Watson wrote:
This is where one swallows one's pride.... The way I was entering data caused the drop-down to not be displayed.

To keep this short:

 1. When you first select Add new gateway>Sip Trunk, the template drop
    down is not visible. I was not aware this was the case until
    yesterday. I just thought it was not there.
 2. The template drop-down is only displayed after you enter a name
    for the gateway and then select the default SBC.
 3. If you ever click the Apply button before both the name and SBC
    are entered, the drop down is never displayed.

This is why I never saw the template drop-down.

Now, having said all of that, I deleted my existing voip.ms gateway and created a new one using the template drop-down. However, this did not fix my problem and everything is as it was before. I still can not retrieve a call from hold or cancel a transfer. I have verified in my voip.ms account that it is registered with the public IP and port 5080.

So it looks like we are back to a firewall problem, correct?

Yes.  What kind of firewall do you have?

--
Regards