On 4/19/2012 2:37 PM, Simon Brûlé wrote:
Hi, I know I already posted something very similiar to this problem but I haven't found a solution to it so here i am reposting my problem but with more precision this time.

I have a softphone (Jitis) on a Ubuntu 11.10 installation connected to the network of the company.

I have a router Linksys E2500 connected to the same network. The laptop have the adresse 192.168.175.136 giving by dhcp and the router have the adresse 192.168.175.22 giving by dhcp too.

On that router I have my SipXecs server and 2 hardphones connected. My SipXecs server have the adresse 192.168.0.1, the internal adresse of the router is 192.168.0.2 and the 2 hardphones have dhcp adresse given by the SipXecs server.

The problem is the following :

When I call with the softphone that is registered on the SipXecs server to a hardphone that is registered on the server too the call get there but there is no sound on either side and the hardphone is still flashing like the call is still coming and i didn't answer it. By the way the phone is a Polycom 321.

When i call from the Hardphone to the softphone everything is fine except that the softphone can't do any sound but he can hear the hardphone.

The firewall on the SipXecs server is disabled, the firewall on the router is disabled too, the SipXecs server is in the DMZ of the router, Sip ALG is disabled on the router too.

On the SipXecs server System --> Internet calling I have the Nat traversal enabled and the Server behind nat. The intranet domain is the default one and for the intranet i put the 192.168.0.0/24 <http://192.168.0.0/24>.
You may need to add 192.168.175.0/24 also if it is local.

From what i saw on forums a no sound problem is often related to a nat problem on the rtp port.

If there is any log file that could help you help me just let me know i will do a copy paste here.

Jitsi 1.0.0
Ubuntu 11.10
SipXecs 4.4
Polycom 321 BootRom 4.3.1 and Software 3.3.4

Regards