On 4/19/2012 3:25 PM, Simon Brûlé wrote:
How can I do a capture with wireshark on the SipXecs server?
If you google a little you will find it.

About the ALG you think that the other Router that give the DHCP to my Laptop and the Wan adresse of my router would have the Sip ALG activate?
That would be the only thing inbetween your softphone and the sipx server... right?
http://screenshots.portforward.com/Cisco/Linksys_E2500/Management.htm