New to sipx and installing a development snapshot is a brave move. Snapshot is currently under extreme development. I do not advise using it now unless you know your way around the architecture. Much has changed and is changing in 4.6. If using fedora is really essential to your needs, you will have to resort to fedora 14 and install 4.4 stable release.