That is a very kind way of saying "foolish move".

Before stepping all the way back to Fedora 14, I might try another foolish move -- installing 4.4 stable on Fedora 16 with a couple of Fedora 14 packages thrown in to cover the missing dependencies. If that doesn't work, then I'll go back to Fedora 14.

Is there an ETA for when y'all expect 4.6 to be ready for prime time? Not that I plan to wait on it, but it might give me some idea of how long I'll need to run an unsupported version of Fedora.

Thanks.

What is the ex