Josh,
  This issue is why Sen and I gave up on the interop of the Cisco Plus
profiles in 2009. Sen and i put in a lot if effort to getting the 7906 and
79x1 series phones to fully work with SipX. The latest patch allowed full
provisioning, however we found that each version of the Cisco SIP firmware
had different issues. The earlier versions had issues with transferring and
the message waiting light. The later versions still had issues with blind
transfers,  however,  MWI worked. We thought we were moving forward,
however later discovered the issue that cisco and polycoms were no longer
able to call each other. That's when I called it quits and stopped trying
to make it work.