I think Cisco-polycom never worked under sipx properly.8.2 was the best bet
(dont remember if below issue was seen or not) RgdsNitin
 Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:05:43 -0400
From: beck...@sunyulster.edu
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Polycom calling Cisco issue (XX-8762)

    Nitin,

     Didn't 8.2 still have transfer issues> That is, you could
    transfer and dial the destination, however, you could not complete
    the transfer until the other UA answered.

      signature

      Jesse Becker

          Technical
          Manager

        Office of Information
            Technology

          Network+ | Linux+ Certified Professional

        ellucian @
          SUNY Ulster

        491 Cottekill Road, Stone Ridge, NY  12484

        Tel 845-687-5064 | Fax 845-687-5105

        beck...@sunyulster.edu | www.sunyulster.edu

        Open or check
              the status of a ticket by visiting Helpdesk Online

            Look up answers to
              frequently asked questions by visiting the Knowledge
                Base