Hello,

Thank you for you replies.
I have to find another way.

I keep a trouble in mind nevertheless, because there is
examples in the Wiki, talking about site to site SipX
networks, where a call for a (second) SipX in the network is
arriving on another (first) SipX...

I supposed that the URI routing is doing is job and then
route the call from a first SipX to a second one, and that
the SipX dial plans are not involved in this cases but the
"Site to site" dial plan who do precisely "URI" routing..

I know that my case is not SipX networks, and i suppose that
my initial called URI (IP address of the first SipX) does
not permit to route the call.

I will do complementary tests to understand.

Best Regards.

RĂ©mi Marand.