Hello,

It seems like we've stepped on bug.

sipXecs (4.4.0- 2012-04-13EDT09:44:58 ip-10-72-10-163)

We have sipXecs in one location and asterisk on the second location where
it has some extensions and connects to PSTN. Our initial goal was to
connect both stations with station-to-station numbering plan (7XXX)
pointing to Asterisk as unmanaged gateway (shared).
This configuration worked perfectly from all branches until our client
asked to route some PSTN calls from one of the Branches to that asterisk
(to save on long distance). We added one more numbering plan (Long
distance, PSTN prefix, long distance prefix, 10 digit, selected area code)
and pointed it to the same gateway. And here we found an issue.
Long distance plan worked while station to station one started to respond
with 403 NoAccess.

When digging this issue we found that /etc/sipxpbs/authrules.xml does not
contain station-to-station rules... The problem is perfectly reproducable
(tried it in the Lab - the same result).

--

*Mikhail Rodionov*
SIPLABS Communications