Good morning,

I have scoured the archives and cannot find any reference to
my problem.

I have a two server 4.2.1 HA cluster.
Station to station and station to analog gateway calls are
fine.

I just installed some Bandwidth.com SIP trunks, a gateway
for them and configured the SBC for internet calling, NAT,
etc.  I have set the RTP port range on the primary server to
30000-31000 and on the secondary to 31000-32000 and set both
to "Conservative".
I am using a Cisco router (IOS, ACL) as gateway, NAT and
Firewall.

All incoming calls are answered by IVR AA's and I am
experiencing intermittent incoming call failures.

The abbreviated call flow are:

good call:

> Invite
< 100 trying
< 200 OK Contact:
<sip:~~id~mailto:bridge@208.public_IP_in_SBC_Setup:5080;transport=udp>

> ack (from the BW 216.82.224.202 address)

bad call:

> Invite
< 100 trying
< 200 OK Contact:
<sip:~~id~mailto:bridge@10.private_IP_of_Primary_Server:5080;transport=udp>

< 200 OK Contact:
<sip:~~id~mailto:bridge@10.private_IP_of_Primary_Server:5080;transport=udp>

< 200 OK Contact:
<sip:~~id~mailto:bridge@10.private_IP_of_Primary_Server:5080;transport=udp>

I never get the ACK from BW.com because the contact IP is a
Private one (per BW.Com).

Is this a setup problem, BW.com Compatibility issue or a bug
that an upgrade will fix or ???

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray