The current ACD will be deprecated in sipX 4.6 and likely dropped in sipX
4.8 so no new effort will be put into the legacy ACD system unless it is
contributed by a community member. The legacy ACD system is being replaced
by openACD.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Robert Schroeder <
robert.schroe...@memberfirstmortgage.com> wrote:

> I am not sure if this the appropriate are to make this request! If not
> then please let me know and I will make the official request in the correct
> area.****
>
> ** **
>
> I would to make a feature request for the ACD Agents Status area. I would
> like to request that the User (First Name, Last Name be added). There are
> times that I need to sign out or in agents and it would be nice to have the
> agent names available on the screen.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you,****
>
> ** **
>
> Rob Schroeder****
>

> ------------------------------
>
> NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
> exclusively for the individual(s) or
>
> entities to which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachments
> and all other content, may contain
>
> confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
> print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution
>
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
> immediately advise the sender by reply email
> and delete all copies.

Josh Patten
eZuce
Solutions Architect