From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Kurt
Albershardt
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 2:55 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Snom 320 phones registering with 4.4 but not with
4.6

On Jul 15, 2012, at 3:08 , Tony Graziano wrote:

I'd suggest putting the proxy and registrar log levels to debug and
inspecting them when you try to register.

I did quite a bit of that the other day and saw nothing in the logs other
than a bunch of inter-cluster stuff -- nothing that I could associate with a
phone booting while doing a tail -f on the logs one at a time.  Ran a
tcpdump and saw the config getting pulled, but no registration.

The phone status page says "network failure"  next to registration #1, but I
was hoping someone could make something of the difference between the two
logs (attached.)  This is the same phone with the same MAC plugged into the
same switch port, with both servers running on different IPs on the same VM
host.  The difference is that in one case the name 'sipx.murray-hotel.com'
is mapped (forward and reverse) to the IP of the 4.4 and in the other it is
mapped to the 4.6 server.