On Jul 21, 2012, at 11:08 , Tony Graziano wrote:
> The NAT rules have to be created AFTER the outbound Nat rule otherwise they
> stay randomized.

I do understand that, and was planning to do it by choosing Manual (AON) and
then rebuild my ruleset.

> Download the config file made available. Put in your Ethernet interface
> names/ip's  and password by grabbing those from your backup, then upload and
> restart.

I have a lot of work in my existing config - will need to diff them and see
what is there that I don't already have.

And I'm still wondering about these two:

>> pfSense Webgui – I have it set for https on port 10443, change it to
>> something you want, but remember stay away from: 80,8443, 5060-5080,
>> 30000-31000.
>
> Unless I plan on accessing the sipx box from outside the firewall, why should
> the webGUI port for pfSense matter?
>
> Also, can someone confirm that I'm seeing keepalives below, and whether I can
> or should disable them once I have a static NAT rule?

> Also make sure you don't have the stupid siproxd package erroneously
> installed.

Never did install it.  Was actually hoping a decent SBC package for pfSense
would show up someday (there was a freeswitch module that looked promising for
awhile.)