This is based on a posting for sipx 4.4, because port 80 auto redirects to
port 8443, etc. It is simple guidance. Follow or don't follow it. I dont
care, I do t think it warrants discussion. The objective is to use a port
which will avoid conflicts with other components and services. In this
instance 10443 is still "safe" but do what you want.

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net