Really mostly limited by hardware.

And no, we don't have specs because hardware keeps changing...  we have
minimum specs only.  For 4.4 - dual core, 2 GB of RAM and 30 GB hard drive.
 For 4.6, up that to 4 GB.  VM = 1MB / min required on top of 30 GB.  These
are minimums.  Bigger = Better.

Mike

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Martin Rodriguez <
martin.rodrig...@globant.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Our main concern is to know, if Sipx has sip session limitation, users,
> conferences, rtp port, etc. With Karoo we have not problem.
>

> Martin Rodriguez
> VoIP & Video Engineer
> AR: +54-11-4109-1700 ext 8249
> US: +1 877 798 8104 ext 8249
> UK: +44 20 7043 8269 ext 8249
> martin.rodrig...@globant.com
>
> Laminar Plaza Tower
> Ingeniero Butty 240 9° Piso
> C1001AFB - Capital Federal
>

> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Joegen Baclor <jbac...@ezuce.com> wrote:
>
>>  If you are using Karoo, then the proxy should have categorized the call
>> as not natted.  If you are running Karoo within a DMZ, make sure you are
>> using setInterfaceAddress() function in your route.js to set the correct
>> interface used to connect to sipx.  Feel free to send in traces.
>>

>> On 07/24/2012 02:37 AM, Cristian Luna wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I deploy sipx in my environment, with 3000 users in distribuited office
>> with DNS views and GeoIP, remote users access with karoo, when connect GUI
>> 12 administrator the sipxproxy fail, or when receive 120 calls in
>> conference in server dedicated and apply a change sipxproxy fail.
>>
>> Other fail was when receive this messsages "Stray packets were detected
>> by the Media Relay service", not possible connect to the conference or
>> connect but no audio, for this case thinking disabled in media relay "Reject
>> Stray Packets".
>>
>> I don't kown if is necessary tunning vm java, i thinking move the
>> sipxproxy and voicemail to other server for administrate sipx with
>> multiples users and access to user for listen voicemail and administrate
>> your conferences.
>>
>> Sipx version sipXconfig (4.4.0- 2012-04-13EDT09:44:58 ip-10-72-10-163)
>>
>> Hear your suggestions.
>>
>> Best regards

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810