Thanks Michael,

Yesterday enabled sip trunking in server of conference and routing ours old
PBX(asterisk) for this trunk, receive 120 to 180 sip call for conferences,
and the performance is better this server is redundant sip router and
conference, this server is a  PowerEdge R310 with Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU
X3430  @ 2.40GHz Quad and 4G RAM.

Thinking modify  MaxPermSize=512M  Xmx2048m Xms1024m, this settings can
help to better?

Its possible separate Primary SIP Router to Management? How to this is?

Best regards