Has anyone attempted any integration between sipx and Lync and/or
Exchange 2010? I'm only talking about precence, VM, and AA. I've looked
through the wiki and the only thing I can find is integration with
Exchange 2007. I played around with presense and Communicaitons Server
about 3 years ago, but at the time MS didn't have a whole lot of
informaiton available about integration so I had limited sucess.

We are moving over to Office 365 and plan will allow an on site Lync
server. I would be interested in collaborating with anyone that has some
experince and writing up a wiki article on how to do this if it is
possible.

Geoff Van Brunt