OK....I'm using 4.6 build in which sip password will generate randomly while importing from LDAP if sip attribute is not set...Not sure about 4.4 how it will work....Can you please try to set sip password attribute in 4.4 LDAP setting and give a try(by importing)....

Regards,
Kumaran T

On 7/27/2012 12:23 PM, Subbotkin, Nikolay wrote:

Sorry, build 4.4.0.

Nikolay Subbotkin

Senior System Administrator

------------------------------------

Publishers "Prosveshchenye"

tel: +7 495 789 30 40ext. 4235

*From:*Kumaran [mailto:thiru.venkateshwa...@ttplservices.com]
*Sent:* Friday, July 27, 2012 10:52 AM
*To:* Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
*Cc:* Subbotkin, Nikolay
*Subject:* Re: [sipx-users] Blank password and last update

Hi Subbotkin,
   This behavior you seeing in 4.4 or 4.6 build?

Regards,
Kumaran T

On 7/27/2012 12:03 PM, Subbotkin, Nikolay wrote:

I have problem: I get last update SipXec two -- three days ago after update LDAP sync change rules. OK, I fixed this. But next time sync, script delete users alias (my alias is phone number and ID

SAM-Account). Ok, I fix and this. Next I see iP phone not register in my SipXec. I open users setting and see sip password is blank, wow. I got LDAP/AD import and forced change on userPassword attribute. Click on button Import and see no change sip password is blank. I recovery my system configuration.

Can I fixed this ? Do not want to assign hand 174 number password and lost sync my AD.

Sorry my English.