I have problem: I get last update SipXec two - three days ago after update LDAP
sync change rules. OK, I fixed this. But next time sync, script delete users
alias (my alias is phone number and ID
SAM-Account).  Ok, I fix and this. Next I see iP phone not register in my
SipXec. I open users setting and see sip password is blank, wow. I got LDAP/AD
import and forced change on userPassword attribute.  Click on button Import and
see no change sip password is blank. I recovery my system configuration.

Can I fixed this ? Do not want to  assign hand  174 number password and lost
sync my AD.

Sorry my English.

Nikolay Subbotkin
Senior System Administrator