From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 3:57 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] ACD (Legacy) not working in 4.6

and we need to pull out all the SIPXACD_HISTORY database and related stuff
too.

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Ali Dashti <ali.das...@gmail.com> wrote:
> System -> Servers -> Experimental
> When you enable ACD (legacy) and ACD Presence (Legacy); It give you an
> "Configuration generation - Internal Error Null" message in Job Status.
> Now when you try to activate the ACD it gives you this message in Job
>
> Any hint on this? Can we still work with the old 4.4 ACD?

No, we need to remove ACD. You need to use the new Call Center feature.

Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013! <http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net

Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net