On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Todd Hodgen <thod...@frontier.com> wrote:

> Is there a strategy for those that use the ACD as far as migration from
> Legacy ACD to OpenACD Call Center?  I don’t use it, but it seems that going
> from 4.4 using ACD, to 4.6 with Call Center,  there are some holes with
> regards to agent login-logoff, reports, etc.      ****
>
> ** **
>
> Maybe the development team can make some recommendations to those that
> rely on the Legacy ACD – do they wait for 4.6 release, or will there still
> be some shortfalls that need to wait for another future release in order to
> have a stable ACD environment that meets the current specs of the legacy
> ACD.****
>
> ** **
>
> I’ve not seen a discussion on this topic on the list, and I suspect it
> would be beneficial to those that use ACD.

The plan all along was to overlap the two, but there was so much change to
4.6 that we couldn't keep up the work to continue to port ACD.  It was a
tough decision, and it probably wasn't communicated to list, sorry about
that.

The code is all there and it wouldn't be impossible to resurrect it for 4.6
if someone was so inclined.

MRTG was the other causality of the migration, i'm pretty sure we covered
that.