On 8/15/12 12:56 PM, Joegen Baclor wrote:
On 08/16/2012 12:42 AM, Michael Scheidell wrote:
you hear see the engineers at DOS, DISA, NASA, United Defense, laugh when you talk about 'real time java'
Really not a place to ridicule a tool where such tool shined. (coming from a C++ perspective)
it didn't... real time java crashed and burned. the BEST real time tools were from QNX, windriver (vxworks), and VenturCom (rtx)

vxworks and QNX on the unix(ish) side, VenturCom on the windows side.

I was CEO of Florida Datamation, largest distributor of QNX in the world, I was business development director at VentureCom, in charge of the factory automation, real time market.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation