Hello All,

I know many of you succeeded with registering phones VIA SBC. Are you aware
of any SIPX documentation on the proper configuration to have Polycom
phones to register via SBC?

>From the SBC side, the configuration was completed; however, still not sure
if we are doing it the right way on SIPX... What we did on SIPX was to
point the outbound proxy (Phone registration form)  to the SBC
(Registration point) and this worked with some minor intermittent troubles
like (Silent on MOH, attended transfer failure.), if we point both the
outbound proxy and the primary registration server to the SBC, then the
unmanaged GW Caller ID doesn't override the users numbers , MWI update
stops working, the attended AND Unattended transfer failed to work...

Please let me know if there is any documents that explains how to work the
phone registration via SBC on SIPX / IP Phones sides..

Thank you
Saad Khankan, P.Eng.