You can either nat this to a firewall (FTP) to sipx or pass it through the
SBC to sipx (FTP). As long as the SBC sees ANY traffic from a UA, it should
pass it through to sipx (essentially pass all traffic on one interface to
sipx, leaving the other to trunking FROM sipx as an unmanaged gateway).

i.e.

Interface_ITSP - unmanaged gateway and handles all trunking in to ITSP and
sipx simply sends calls there as a result of its own dialplans.
Interface_USERS - All user/registrations, outbound calls, etc. get passed
to sipx from the UA. Inbound calls come from Interface_ITSP and get sent to
the registered UA accordingly.

In your case split DNS may not help since everything is actually private.

If your clients (UA's do not traverse a firewall) then you can simply use
the Server Menu on the handset to input the TFTP address there, as an
example, but if no nat is involed you should be able to send that via dhcp
and not get involved in configuring the phones manually.