Thanks alot, very good information, keep them coming :)
I went carefully through the steering-pool / Local-Policy / session Agent
.. etc and looks like we are not missing any things on the SBC.
Now if I configured an Unmanaged TFTP on SIPX I think I only need to
change  the parameter (reg.1.server.1.address=" " ) in phone1.cfg file to
point to the SBC registration IP address correct? Am I missing anythings?

Thank you
Saad