Not sure when this stopped working but in #17 and #18 you can call into
a ACD queue with no active agents and the call will go on hold but not
transfer to the overflow.  The overflow in this case is an AA.

Everything works fine if you call the ACD via an internal phone to it's
extension.  It is just the external calls.  Other calls from the sip
provider (Voice Innovations) transfer just fine.

I have "Activated" the ACD. Sent profiles to the server and restarted
with no success.  I have a capture if it will help:
http://www.ask-services.com/tmp/acd.cap

--
Regards