From the looks of it, sipxbridge somehow is sending the external IP of the server that is if 75.144.86.61:5080 is the IP of your firewall. If so, please send pertinent logs from sipXbridge in debug level. I've attached the filtered pcap in this mail.

On 08/23/2012 06:56 AM, Gerald Drouillard wrote:
Not sure when this stopped working but in #17 and #18 you can call into
a ACD queue with no active agents and the call will go on hold but not
transfer to the overflow.  The overflow in this case is an AA.

Everything works fine if you call the ACD via an internal phone to it's
extension.  It is just the external calls.  Other calls from the sip
provider (Voice Innovations) transfer just fine.

I have "Activated" the ACD. Sent profiles to the server and restarted
with no success.  I have a capture if it will help:
http://www.ask-services.com/tmp/acd.cap