Explain who the ITSP is and how you have trunking setup. Typically calls
from providers come to your system on port 5080. I would assume this is
working because the call DOES transfer to the AA (and audio is heard,
correct)? If not it is likely the call is not coming to the system on port
5080, which means the system is not properly anchoring the call.

Explain your trunking and firewall. Explain if the transfer goes to the AA
and audio is heard.

Don't understand the use case to provide dummy ringing, so perhaps you can
elaborate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net