Tony, thank you for your response and your questions. I hope I answer them with
enough detail.

My ITSP is TouchTone and they are signaling on 5080.
Yes, the call will connect to the AA and will transfer to the queue and the
caller will hear the MOH for a couple seconds and then the call is dropped so I
have no way to confirm that audio is passing both ways because the drop occurs
so quickly..

When calling directly to the queue the call works properly and audio is heard
both ways, but the caller loses their options presented to them in the AA.

Trunking is a SIP trunk to IP over 5080 - nothing fancy. sipXecs is behind a
watchguard firewall (to an extent) but in the dmz, no alg in use all custom
rules allowing full access to and from the ITSP and internal phones/softphones.
sipXecs does NOT handle DNS or DHCP. SRV records are in place and when I run
DNS advisor everything but the NAPTR records are working (windows DNS).

The dummy ringing is a request by the client. They want their callers to hear
actual "ringing" when they are calling in. I can't seem to find another way of
making that sound occur rather than tying the DID to an extension and adding it
to a softphone on another computer and forwarding the calls after X amount of
time to the actual AA. When the DID was direct to the AA there was no "ringing"
sound and they didn't like it. Thus is life.

Anything else you need to know? I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you!