On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Tony Graziano <
tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:

> Though it would be nice to see some way to collect proxy and registrar
> stats either from snmp for inclusion at some point or as a separate
> mechanism, since as a proxy and registrar THOSE stats are actually more
> meaningful to an admin than disk and cpu since that is normally
> unremarkable on this platform.

On that note, Michael, George and I were thinking if we made real time data
suitable for stats collectors available via SNMP, we'd integrate into more
monitoring systems.  While it's true monitoring systems often have their
own custom agents, most of them support some sort of polling of data from
SNMP for graphing or triggering actions against. Being agnostic by using a
standard makes the most sense to sipxecs, assuming it's not too much extra
work.